The Harding Firm Gilbert Family Law

Juvenile Dependency (Parent’s Rights)

Reunification / Severance Action

Typically, a reunification or severance petition begins when the other parent or the state, through Child Protective Services, asks the court to take away a parent’s rights. We fight for the parent to maintain their ability to raise their child.


There are two types of guardianship for juveniles in Arizona – one is voluntary, and one is not. We are capable of handling both types of guardianship petitions.